The Eko-Konnect Users Conference 2021 Theme: RESILIENT RESEARCH AND EDUCATION INFRASTRUCTURE FOR PRODUCTIVITY, will be held online on 19 – 20 January 2021. This is the first time the annual meeting is held online due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
The Eko-Konnect Users Conference, 2021 will provide a platform for practitioners in the research and education networking community, librarians, researchers, policymakers, and service providers to support interconnections and foster collaboration between R&E institutions in Nigeria and international peers.
The conference will consist of presentations, policy discussions, thematic sessions for sharing and discussing various issues of great interest and a plenary session.
The registration and meeting platform details for the event will be shared soon.
We invite presentations in the following Sub-themes:
- Funding & Policy Innovation for Research and Education in Nigeria
- The conference explores the overlapping interests of participating stakeholders, international development organisations, local funders, and private sector organizations embarking on corporate service responsibility, to foster economic and social development of campus and research and education networks to influence policy change and mobilize funding.
- State-of-the-art platforms for R&E communication and collaboration
- For many academic and research communities, the unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic has proved the importance of building strong communications infrastructures for higher education and research institutions, able to support advanced services delivered through high-speed telecommunications networks.
- Digital transformation through STEM education for Youth, Women and Social Innovators
- Public sector participation in strengthening human resource capacities and expertise introduces fresh perspectives for service provision, co-creation, and commercialization of online/remote teaching and learning platforms/tools for Higher Education Institutions (HEIs).
- Public sector participation in digital transformation of research and education
- Private sector initiatives for service provision, co-creation and commercialisation